At C2E, we offer counseling services for individuals and couples.
We offer an integrative approach of cognitive-behavioral and strengths-based, contemplative and mindfulness-based psychotherapies. What this means is you will have the opportunity to develop a deep awareness/insight of what you are thinking, feeling, and doing in your life which is causing suffering and stress, while learning more skillful ways of working with those areas.
Areas addressed in counseling include:
Emotional issues such as
- Anxiety and Panic
- Anger and Rage
- Guilt & Shame
- Grief and personal loss
Couples issues such as
- Communication skills
- "Fighting Fair"
- Financial Health
- In-laws and blended families
- Knowing when to "stay together" and when to "let go"
- LGBT couples
- Multi-cultural and multi-ethnic challenges
- Parenting Skills
- Sexual Health
Substance Use issues such as:
- "Aftercare" or step-down treatment from a residential or intensive outpatient treatment modality
- Compulsive behaviors (i.e. gambling, shopping etc.)
- DUI mandated treatment
- Excessive alcohol use
- Excessive substance use
- Evaluation for substance use disorders
- Outpatient opiate counseling for individuals in treatment with Suboxone
- Pain management counseling
- SAP (Substance Abuse Professional) services for DOT regulated employees
Work-related issues such as:
- Anger at co-workers or supervisors
- Communicating effectively with co-workers and supervisors
- Coping with change and uncertainty
- Coping with a high workload
- Creating a healthy "work/life balance"
- Difficulty concentrating at work
- Managing "multi-tasking"
A personal note:
Welcome and thank you for visiting my web-site! I applaud your desire to address those issues which may be troubling you and in wishing to restore balance to your life. Psychotherapy can be a challenging, inspiring, and rewarding journey. When undertaken with an open mind and courageous heart, it can be a life-altering experience. I look forward to embarking on that journey with you.
"This moment...every moment,
if it is genuinely inside you,
brings what you need".