Pilar De la Espriella, LMHC, CAP, CEAP is a behavioral health and corporate consultant who partners with small business in addressing employee and leadership concerns. In contrast to assisting individuals, our work with small business focuses on partnering with employers to create a psychologically healthy work environment, developing employee resiliency to stress and job demands, mitigating employee risk factors, and fostering occupational mental health.
As every small business has a distinct organizational culture, we tailor our interventions and training to meet your specific needs.
Small Business Services:
Employee Consultation including
- Assessment and evaluation
- Brief counseling for personal, family, or work concerns impacting job performance
- Coaching (related to multiple issues, including communication, time management, adherence to workplace Policies & Procedures etc.)
- Monitoring of improvements over time
- Referral to other behavioral health resources as appropriate
Leader Consultation including
- Assessment of leader needs as related to employee behaviors
- Assisting supervisors and managers with distressed, troubled, or unproductive employees
- Consultation related to employee well-being and productivity
- Consultation related to anticipated job eliminations and downsizing
- Conjoint planning and implementation of strategies in response to leader/organizational needs
- Responding to workplace loss or grief
Education & Training for employees and leaders on
- Coping with Change
- Diversity and Multi-Culturalism
- Drug-Free Workplace
- Reasonable Suspicion
- Grief and Loss in the Workplace
- Managing Stress
- Mindfulness in the Workplace
- "Presenteeism"-When Employees are "present in body, but absent in mind".
- Preventing Workplace Violence
- Time Management
- "Technology Overload"
- Work/Life Balance